Our mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ into all the world; feed the poor and do good works to show the love of God to a troubled world; help others to come to know and serve Him and partake of His goodness through efforts of evangelism, preaching, teaching, food distribution and other outreach ministries.
- Sunday Worship at 11AM with 10:30 pre-service prayer
- Monday Night Prayer at 7PM
- Wednesday Night Bible Study at 7PM (refreshments served)
Hope Restoration Church has flourished under the leadership of Pastor Clifford Cool since 1992. Since then not only has it grown in strength, numbers and purpose but it’s ministries have expanded into the community. The Windham Community Food Pantry became a building of its own in 2007 and now supports hundreds of families on the mountaintop and surrounding communities. We have been blessed to have a live worship team each week and celebrate Jesus with Sunday Worship services under a tent near the Windham Path behind our building during the summer. The grace and goodness of God knows no limits, come and be blessed!
The Fundamental teachings of this corporation are reflected in the following, clear statements of faith:
- The plenary, verbal inspiration of the 66 boks of the Bible, equally in all parts without error in its origin.
- The Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as the ONE God existing in THREE persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible.
- The creation, test and Fall of man as recorded in Genesis; man’s total spiritual depravity and inability to attain Divine righteousness
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; very God and very man.
- The salvation of sinners by Grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain the remission of sins.
- The necessity baptisim by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence; namely speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance
- The necessity and functions of all ministries as described in Ephesians 4: 11-16
- The operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12:14, as manifested in the Early Church
- The Spirit-filled life; a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of the Christian faith
- The healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church.
- The table of the Lord commonly called Communion, or the Lord’s Super for believers.
- Eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for non-believers.
- The reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgement of Satan and his angels.
- Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples.
- The bodily ascension of Jesus to Heaven, His exaltation and personal literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church.